Saturday, March 9, 2013

Kids and Cameras

Every year for Valentine's Day, we get a new set of pictures taken for daddy's office.  Here's what we captured this year:

 


















A few final thoughts:
1.  This made me miss my friend, Naomi, so much.
2.  It was fun to have the pictures taken in our own home.
3. The red rocking chair that Tikvah's sitting in and the table in the tea party above both belonged to my grandfather and were used by him, my mom and myself as children. 
4.  Getting the kids (and the house) ready for pictures is always SO much work, but when I see the pictures I always decide it's worth it.
5.   The picture below makes me laugh.  A lot.


 Thanks to Robin for her excellent work, flexibility and natural way with kids and camera.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are so diligent about getting these done each year. I love Tikvah's little jean jacket and of course, your family is beautiful! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete