Friday, November 20, 2009

Wanted: Full-time Bethss

A young friend from church, whom Theia calls Bethss (translation: Beth), is a regular visitor at our house. Every few weeks she comes over to play with the girls (aka Mother's Helper) while I work around the house. The girls love when Beth comes and so do I.

A few weeks ago her parents needed someone to keep Beth for the night. We happily volunteered. The girls kept her busy playing playdough, building forts, reading books, playing kitchen, jumping on pillows, and various other little girl games. When she wasn't playing with them, she was helping me bake pumpkin bread and clip coupons, all at her suggesting. I've come to the conclusion that raising three small children would be a lot easier with the help of a full-time Bethss. I just haven't figured out where to get one for free yet.

The girls in the "fort" they made from our barstools, couch pillows and a blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment