Monday, November 16, 2009

A Fancy Cardboard Box

A few weeks ago I spent almost an entire week organizing, moving, and storing the girls' clothes. It involved moving Theia's clothes into Xandra's closet, moving Liyah's clothes from the sunroom where she had been sleeping to the nursery, changing all of their summer clothes out for fall/winter clothes, and organizing the bins of clothes in the attic that are currently not in use. One morning while I worked and Liyah played on the bed, I found the girls playing in the hallway like this:

Thiea refused to look at me so I could take a picture of her.

Xandra informed me that they were boats. They both had animals and blankies as well as a sack of cards. I've no idea where they were going, but they were having a grand time going there. Eventually, they were forced to abandon their boats as I needed them for the closet shelves. I guess an old-fashioned cardboard box, or plastic rubbermaid bin as it was in this case, is still a childhood favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment