Wednesday, November 25, 2009

From Scrubbing to Speaking

In October, I took a break from regularly scheduled activities (see above...and below*) to make a presentation on couponing and frugal living at my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. The presentation was a lot of fun and has generated a lot of interest in money saving madness.

For anyone who's interested, the resource booklet from the talk can be found here and the powerpoint from the talk can be found here (probably not that useful if you weren't there, but you never know).

Also, if you're interested, click over here to see the blog for our MOPS group. My friend, Naomi, and I have worked hard to put this blog together this year. It, like couponing, has been a fun project, too.

*No, the picture wasn't staged; yes, I do occassionally clean my floors; and, I have no idea why Joe took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment