Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Good Witch

During hour five of our freezer cooking extravaganza before Joey arrived, Joe decided that it would be a good idea to have someone cackle like a witch over the large cauldronesque bowl of soup we were preparing.  I won't say everyone (or even his own wife) thought this project was a good idea, but eventually we all indulged him and here are the results, raw and unedited:







Is anyone else rolling on the ground?  We'll take your votes below for who's the best cackling witch (personalities aside, please).

4 comments:

  1. Hysterical - I'm laughing so hard that I say everyone's a winner! But Julie (take 3) has got that witch cackle down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that is just embarrassing. But, Lauren's last one definitely had me rolling. But, for the best, realistic cackle, you and Julie definitely tie for first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I have been looking forward to that post for some time. It is HILARIOUS!!! Whenever I need a laugh, I will definitely return to this post.

    Brad was not impressed with my cackling at ALL (and neither was I for that matter). My sweet Jillian doesn't know what a witch (cackling) sounds like so she was impressed & has been trying to imitate me in the video ever since she saw it. :-)

    Anyway, I think the definite winners are either you or Julie (sorry Naomi, I don't think you weren't the best either!). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. These videos make me wonder what kind of ingredients you put in the sauce...

    ReplyDelete