Wednesday, September 15, 2010

101 Ways to Oraganize Your Animals

Xandra takes naps/has quiet time each afternoon on our bed.  The ritual is that each day before naptime she drags her pillow, blankies, stuffed animals and books into our room.  These items provide lots of entertainment for her, whether she naps or not.  The end of my pregnancy has meant that some days I want to nap in my bed during naptime, too.  She's good at sharing the bed with me, whether she naps or not.

Does anyone else love that the bears are hanging over the edge of the pillow looking at me?
I'm often amused with what I find at the end of naptime/quiet time.


I never imagined one small girl would derive so much enjoyment from stacking and organizing stuffed animals.  She seems to never tire of it and finds new ways to organize and stack them daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment