Monday, March 3, 2014

Loves


She's five today!


At five years old, she has many loves.  She loves the "Leap Frog" (otherwise known as a LeapPad) and is learning to read.  She's always up for anyone to "read a book,"  anytime, anywhere, any book.  She loves to match her sisters


loves to pull up a chair and watch what I'm doing in the kitchen and is ready to help whenever I give the okay,


she's very creative and loves playing with our Step 2 village and people, Barbies, potato heads, mega blocks, sisters, brother and bear Cappy.   


She's loves ladybugs and is otherwise just an all around super girl.


Happy 5th Birthday, bandicoot!

I love you!

2 comments:

  1. 5!?!? Not possible! She is only about 2, right? right? She is just beautiful and I still can't believe she is 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe Aliyah is five!!! I still remember when you told me you were expecting her while we were at Brookside Gardens. But even more memorable was meeting her several months later at the hospital and wanting another baby girl of my own. :-) It's flying by too fast!

    ReplyDelete