Thursday, March 27, 2014

Baby Talk

Isaiah, at just over two months old:


My husband doesn't like it when I get mushy over pictures of our babies, 


especially on the blog.


He strongly dislikes it when I write things like:


"This kid is so cute, I could just eat him up."


and
"Isn't it sweet when he pokes his little tongue out like that?"


and
"He makes me want to melt into a puddle of mushy goo with those big eyes."


and "Maybe we should have just one more."
He really dislikes the last one.  
It's how he got a two month old, plus five others, in the first place.

Allow me to take this opportunity to say:  Don't be alarmed.  We do NOT have another child on the way.  But I did say that maybe we should consider another this week.  And then I promptly changed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment