Monday, October 21, 2013

Pen Pals

Losing teeth in our house involves a bit of drama.  I don't enjoy the drama, but I do enjoy the tooth fairy fun that follows.  Xandra's notes to the tooth fairy get a little more involved with every tooth lost:


Translation:  Dear Tooth Fairy,  I Just lost my 3rd tooth. I hope you have fun with your job.  P.S.  What is your favorite color?

Now Theia has joined the ranks of leaving notes under her pillow for the tooth fairy.


Translation:  I have a loose tooth.

When I took these pictures, she'd yet to lose a tooth.

And, just in case your wondering about the tooth fairy's favorite color, it's red.  At least that's what the note Xandra found under her pillow the next morning explained.  Red.  Just like my favorite color.  What a lovely coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment