Thursday, September 11, 2014

With Care

2013 Christmas decorating:  from boxes


to a tree with lights,


to ornaments


hung with care,


except for all the ones we broke.


It's quite the process, as you can see.


A few video notes:
1.  I'm pretty sure I didn't know this video was being taken, so I'm glad I didn't say anything embarrassing, although if I did, I guess I just wouldn't put it on the internet.
2.  I love the conversation with Joey about how the ornament was from when he and daddy were a boy.  Sometimes it's easier to just agree.
3.  There can be a lot of chaos in my house.  Music playing, several voices talking at once, boxes everywhere.  It's funny to see it from the outside.
4.  Decorating the Christmas tree with my kids is one of my favorite holiday activities.


It will be a sad day when the ornaments aren't clumped together in four places on the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment