Saturday, February 2, 2013

Not Silent


This year our girls participated in their first ever Christmas program.

  

It was short.  The preschoolers performed two songs:


 Away in a Manger

and Jesus is My Best Friend
You'll notice Aliyah has some competition from her VBS antics in this video.  I don't think she can keep up with the other two hams near her.


After their big performance,



the preschoolers filed off and made room for the big kids.


Could someone please explain to me how this girl pictured below turned into a "big kid"?


The big kids performed one song, Silent Night, as a bell choir.  I had the privilege of helping direct the bell choir and being cheered at from the first row from Aliyah and Theia who were waiting to hear Xandra and happy to see me up front, too.  It was fun and pretty, 


but certainly not silent.

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling Andrew that I wished we had a children's choir or something here. And I told him that I bet if you were still here that we would have something like that. You are an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete