Monday, March 29, 2010

Pony Girls

Every morning when I get the girls ready for the day, I ask Xandra, "Big pony or little pony." She then tells me how she would like her hair styled for the day. While I'm fixing Xandra's hair, Theia carefully watches exclaiming, "I want pony, I want pony!" or "I pony tooooo!"

When I finish Xandra's hair, I put a pony or bow or barrette in Theia's hair. Lately she's been leaving them alone, so yesterday, I decided to give two ponies a try. Here was the result:

Boy that kid can be cute!

And silly!

Xandra also wanted to show off her beautiful ponytail. One never takes a picture at our house of one sibling without someone else insisting on having a picture too.

Then there's the mandatory group shot, of course.

It usually takes five or six tries to get a good one. But when you do, they sure are cute (not that I'm biased or anything).

1 comment:

  1. I loved the girls' hair on Sunday. Theia is absolutely adorable in her two piggies!

    ReplyDelete