Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy



I love celebrating life.  It's a big part of why birthdays are a big deal in our house.

It's also one of the many reasons I value the hospital where I gave birth to Tikvah and Isaiah.
 In celebration of the miracle of life, they play a lullaby on the speakers throughout the hospital at the birth of every child.  In the same vein, they also provide a delicious celebratory feast for parents of the newborn.

 

The spread is impressive and delicious.  We enjoyed salad, steak and side dishes, sparkling cider and chocolate cake.



Isaiah enjoyed a few minutes in his bassinet.
He had no idea what he was missing.
Happy Birthday, Isaiah!  
Happy, indeed.  And delicious, too.

1 comment:

  1. That looks way better than what I got. I just got an egg salad sandwich because they were out of the chicken salad.

    ReplyDelete