Friday, November 9, 2012

Bang, Kablaam, Kablooey

Joe took these pictures.  Many things, some more clever than others, spring to mind when I see them.  1.  Something Musical:  Irving Berlin's less well-known work:  Xandra Get Your Gun.
 
 
2.  Something political about clinging to guns and religion.  We're proudly teaching both in our home.
 
 
3. Something theatrical, "Go ahead, make my day."
 
 
4. Something for the hunters: Da Turdy Point Buck. I am not endorsing that video. The pictures just made me think of it. If you are a hunter, related to a hunter, know a hunter well, you will completely understand that video. Liking it is another thing, but you may well understand it. For the record, my husband and almost every male I know think that video is hilarious. I, and other females I know, think that video is pretty stupid. You can be the judge should you choose to waste your time.
 
 
5. Something noisy: Bang. Kablam. Kablooey.
 

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mess with Aliyah. She looks like she knows what she is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why isn't Tikvah holding the gun???

    ReplyDelete