Friday, November 5, 2010

Snoozer

At 8 weeks of age, baby Joey is becoming quite the little sleeper.  Two nights ago he slept 6 hours straight, a personal best for him.   If that wasn't enough (and it wasn't if you ask me) he slept 8 hours straight last night.  I admit it, my hopes are up that there will be a repeat performance this evening. 

I'm sure that Joe would credit the baby's current sleeping arrangement for his newfound ability to sleep more when the rest of us are sleeping.


Yes, last week we abandonded the basket for roomier lodgings.  Truth be told Joe and I have a love/hate relationship with this futon.  Joe loves it and I hate it.  Although, if it helps Joey sleep through the night I may have to change my vote to at least a liking of the futon.

Don't worry, we do have a crib for this baby.  I'm just not interested in making the trek across the house in the middle of the night to retrieve him.  The futon is stationed just down the hallway from our bedroom, which is about as far as I can make it in my crazy, sleep-deprived, middle-of-the-night stupor.  It would be best if I could keep him even closer, like in our room, but as you'll see below (turn up your volume), that is simply impossible. 


Yes, that noise is him snoring, and if he slept in my room, I really would be awake all night long.

One final thought.  If A & W doesn't like us, maybe we can sign with Coke Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment