Monday, October 18, 2010

Pick Your Best Shot

Our good friend Naomi took some newborn shots of Joey when he was about 2 weeks old.  Here is the fruit of her labor.



He really doesn't suck his thumb often, but I love this shot!



One of my favorites. 


I really love this shot, too.

This may be my favorite picture she took.  I imagine he's covering his ears just to try and get a moment's peace with all these yammering females around.  I imagine he'll still be doing this at ages 4, 8, 10, 16, and 35, too.

Sweet.


A friend crocheted this blanket for us and brought it to the hospital when Joey was born.  It's beautiful and special.



He must have been dreaming of something good like a quiet house and warm milk.


Naomi forced me to be in a few pictures.  I balked at her at the time, but now I'm glad she insisted.  Aren't these precious?



So sweet.


So little.


So content.

Thanks a million Naomi for these precious pictures.  My heart will forever treasure them.

5 comments:

  1. These images of your precious new boy are so sweet they literally brought tears to my eyes! I'm so glad you let Naomi have you in some. They just melt my heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so precious! and is that a BOY you're holding???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved taking his (and your) pictures. And it is fun to see which ones you like best. Thanks for giving me the chance to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, if Naomi would be willing to fly out here to take photos of my baby, I think I'd consider a third! Those pictures are breathtakingly beautiful. Love, love, love them. Wish I had had pics like that taken of our boys. What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete