Sunday, May 25, 2014

More Pictures

My mom's parents (Grandma and Grandpa Friess) had three children.  In birth order they are:  Mike, my uncle, who had two boys and a daughter;  Debi, my mom;  and Cindy, my aunt who had two boys.  

In early November, we got together with much of my mom's family for a short family reunion.  My Uncle Mike (mom's brother) and Aunt Connie hosted.  They also let this crew stay at their house:


This crew and their mama had fun and appreciated their kind hospitality.

Representing my mom's sister, Cindy's family, was cousin John.  Sean, her other boy and my Uncle John were unable to attend from Chicago.  My Aunt passed away in 2008 and we missed her kind, gentle presence and her contagious laugh. It was a noticeable difference.



My grandparents, who live in Florida, were unable to attend, but my grandma's sister, Sharon and her son, JT, his wife, Robin and their two kids came.  They're pictured below, although not at the reunion, but rather on a stop by my mom's house last summer when we were visiting.


I neglected to take any other pictures of the weekend, which is a real shame.  My cousin, Scott (Uncle Mike's son) and his family, my cousin Rochelle and hers, my brother, Josh and his crew and a few other friends were in attendance at the get together. 

The general consensus was that we ought to do it all again, with one change.  

More pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment