Monday, July 6, 2009

Change is in the Air

As I returned this morning from my second run since Aliyah's birth, I was feeling motivated to make some changes. I've set four goals for the coming month to help breed discipline, lose weight, and be healthy. The goals are:

1. Exercise 3x/week.
2. Record my eating every day this month.
3. Lose 5 pounds this month.
4. Increase my longest run to 3 miles.

Anyone want to join me in my pursuit of better health, discipline, and a lower weight? Your goals don't have to be my goals, you can pick a few all your own. If you want to join me, leave a comment or send me an email. I'll be sure to check in with you throughout the month and you can do the same for me. I'll post my progress one month from today (July 3) with a new picture and updated goals.

As with all good weight loss schemes, here's what I hope will be my before picture.

1 comment:

  1. My goal is going to be not to GAIN 5 pounds this month. It might be hard since we are heading to the beach next week. I think you look great though. Did you take the girls with you on your run? Or did you go before Joe left for work?

    ReplyDelete