Friday, September 27, 2013

Sunshine & Rainbows Part V: Unforgettable Moments

For the third straight year, Uncle Joe hosted a series of foot races among the kids.

 

I captured the beginning and the middle, but have no idea what happened at the end. Someone won, and someone else probably fell, and someone else probably got hurt, and there were probably no less than two children crying.  That's how these things usually end.

After the big foot race, we enjoyed another tradition: a campfire and s'mores.

Xandra & Uncle Josh

Kiyah

Theia, Xandra, Uncle Josh, Laney, Aunt Beth, Evie, Liam


Left to Right:  Cora (in back), Uncle Andy, Aliyah, Joe, Theia, Xandra, Evie, Liam, Auntie Beth (in back)


After the s'mores, the adults also played some silly game involving famous people, but I can't remember anything about it now, except that Andy coordinated it and I'm pretty sure I lost.  

It's a good thing I'm tasked with chronicling our families big moments since I've been gifted with such an amazing memory and attention to detail.  

No comments:

Post a Comment